Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 16, 20223 yr Lmao, yeah as far as I'm aware, he's ok but he did talk on interviews about his experience preparing for the Joker and it's some interesting stuff
October 16, 20223 yr Joaquin Phoenix? He’s done a couple roles since Joker and he signed onto the sequel so he must be doing alright.
October 16, 20223 yr Has your friend watched The Batman? Because now that I think about it there are some mildly disturbing scenes
October 16, 20223 yr Ye ye curious to see where they take thatAhh that's a shame- it's best you don't then; shit gets intense
October 16, 20223 yr I think the bit that disturbed me the most was how emaciated Arthur was and the scene where he was dancing shirtless so you could see how bad it was. If that was make-up the team deserves an award and if Phoenix actually did that to himself… jeez.He’ll probably bust out in the sequel and they’ll have their big face off in the third one because everything’s gotta be a trilogy for some reason.I wonder what Penguin’s show will be about and how it’ll fit into the films
October 16, 20223 yr I saw [REDACTED] of this character before I saw this trailer. Marketing works fast, but internet artists work faster. And for the record, it was against my will.
October 16, 20223 yr tbf, marvel did a really good job of making iron man seem like he was one of the most popular characters before the first film came out. like, even me, who had been pretty into comics at the time3 act story structure, man. even if the movies themselves follow that same structure, the overarching plot has its own(i guess it'd technically be like a 9 act story structure at that point, huh?(i guess it'd technically be like a 9 act story structure at that point, huh?)
October 16, 20223 yr So I’ve been having a good time with Overwatch 2. Not been paying any mind to the battle pass and associated challenges which is probably the healthiest way to go about it. Something I’ve learned is that they recorded a ton of new dialogue for everybody. There’s these hyper-specific contextual lines people have been finding. For instance, there’s a line that has a chance of playing if you kill Widowmaker while playing as Tracer on the London map and only under those circumstances. Twitter account OW2voicelines has been trying to spotlight this new dialogue.
October 16, 20223 yr Seeing people react to this disturbing information by cracking jokes or genuinely being mad they had been simping & giving money to a “married” woman drags down my faith in humanity
October 16, 20223 yr I try to, but I always find people who bring it right back down.Her stream ended with somebody opening her door, so that’s mildly concerning.
October 16, 20223 yr totaI entrapmentit's crazy how "just Ieave" sounds Iike sensibIe advice and yet it's so hard to actuaIIy do
October 16, 20223 yr something or other just prevents that simpIe act from happening usuaIIy it's the person trapping you being utterIy crazy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003