Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 23, 20206 yr haters gonna hate and think that their special eyes need to have special graphics so their special heart feels all specialthing is that it's coming to PC so regardless it'll have the ability to look however people want
July 23, 20206 yr I really like Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshimaso I have every reason to be super excited for this gamebecause it just OOZES with NiGHTS and Sonic.and I love it.
July 23, 20206 yr People are never happy, before it was too much detail now it's not enough or something Fr SeafraI loved NiGHTS as a kid though I didn't finish it
July 23, 20206 yr its just extremely surprising how different it looks in motionin motion its amazingbut that one screen just looks weird
July 23, 20206 yr I just really like Oshima's artso forgive meit's just exciting to see his work in a new gameespecially if it's an original IPalso yeah it reminded me of Billy Hatcher, ngl
July 23, 20206 yr It looks cute and funI thought it was kind of depressing seeing people be negative towards it in the stream chatsI'm def warming up to ac vallhalla more, I'm glad to see that social stealth is back
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003