Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20206 yr i want spiderman miles, and kena which ik its on ps4 but i want to play it the best available
July 30, 20206 yr I mean there's games that I want to get but nothing that's like system seller you know
July 30, 20206 yr the project athena or w.e it was is kinda neat but we know nothing really about ut3My only issue with 14I do not know the password to my current PSN account
July 30, 20206 yr Believe me I've tried I thought about contacting support but that's impossible right now
July 30, 20206 yr I called him like a month ago or so and they just told me you have to file a ticket online or somethingRather the automated message told
July 30, 20206 yr Like if I had to start all over that would be kind of disappointing I have a lot of games but really it's losing my 14 progress that is going to hurt if I ever had toI would totally buy like jobs skips and stuff over time if I ever had to make a new account im not doing ALL leveling again
July 30, 20206 yr im just happy so that FF14 can be on an SSD and hella better hardware for consoles for they can update textures and suchbetter for my side on PC
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003