Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20206 yr It probably won't be as quickly as the PS3 since it doesn't hold the game back as much I believe but it'll happen over the couple of years or so
July 30, 20206 yr One expansion? Oh so that gives me plenty of time to complete my free version then.
July 30, 20206 yr I mean the PS4 version still has a good few years of life ahead of it at minimum I'm quite sureI mean the free trial you have the first two games free now basically soThere's a lot to get invested in before actually starting a subscription now
July 30, 20206 yr but yea the DLSS tech they are apparently working on will be a god send for console players trust me this wiull make it to were there is NO excuse at all to not have 60+ fps
July 30, 20206 yr i mean they can also add the DLSS as an update cause they gonna update it to halo infinite lololi have a house so im barely in a city state
July 30, 20206 yr can consoels finally compete with pcI want to get a laptop or something at least I can play PS2 emulators though
July 30, 20206 yr honestly with what these consoles have it can last a gen with no problemPs4 and Xbone were using older 2009 techPS5 and XSX are using the latest cpu and gpu from AMD
July 30, 20206 yr I assume if it wasn't for manufacturing cost and retail price they could make these things a lot more powerful if they wanted
July 30, 20206 yr They should release an exclusive Kingdom Hearts for PC that I'll get everybody to buy one
July 30, 20206 yr Man, I would then need to get a new PCI hope they stop with those stupid exclusives
July 30, 20206 yr Man I'll never understand how Atlus never looked into the Flu Season for the Reaper, how the firetruck was this never fixed. Ruins the fun, good god. Thankfully Royal fixed this, my lord.
July 30, 20206 yr Its just heavily nerfed and not as good as Vanilla Its not even worth fighting Reaper legitThankfully all I have to do now is get max compendium, fight the twins, get Satanael, and max confidants and thats plat. Twins shouldn't be that, as Lavenza is much harder anyway.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003