Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 2, 20206 yr It would have been entertaining to say the leastHonestly last year was kinda mediocre
August 2, 20206 yr I mean I genuinely like the game but I can perfectly understand why somebody wouldn't normally I say you can criticize a game even if you didn't play it but I feel like DS is very unique in that regard looking at it ya it sucks but when i play it i love it
August 2, 20206 yr Not even Story gameplay visuals everything it's entirely different it's in no way a similar game
August 2, 20206 yr I played DS and I think I got like halfway through it, story was interesting but I wasn't a huge fan of the gameplay
August 2, 20206 yr Pretty much the characters and the settings are the only thing that stays the same
August 2, 20206 yr And honestly the proper way to play 7 remake is play original Seven first Watch Advent Children and then Play remakeYou need to play original 7 to play remakeor else things won't make sense
August 2, 20206 yr You don't need to experience the original for FF7RThere's a mystery built up for newcomers that will most likely get answers in the next games
August 2, 20206 yr I'm actually planning on making a video about a blind persons experience with the game and how it game stands from the perspective of someone who has never played the original or knows anything about the story
August 2, 20206 yr Maybe you're just not supposed to know things by part 1 I don't know but the whole new plot only really works if you played og i think since thats what its all about
August 2, 20206 yr I really want this game to be my FF7, the FF7 the I grow up with and have the same experiences others had when the game originally came out
August 2, 20206 yr For some reason I read that as being an actual like for real blind person who can't see
August 2, 20206 yr It would definitely be interesting to hear about it from a Newcomer's perspectiveWhat I really want though is somebody to start the Kingdom Hearts series but play chronologically and then explain how they know the story
August 2, 20206 yr The game is still really good and I wanted to highlight that through the eyes of someone who does quite know how the original ended. Of course I'm not completely naive to the game like I know about the obvious death
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003