Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 31, 20233 yr Joe Staten leaving 343 is the response I needed to give up on Halo until drastic changes happen. Halo is my childhood so having to say this hurts more than anything.
January 31, 20233 yr HaIo deserves better manI’m teIIin’ you man competition is greatHi-Fi Rush is the first XBOX excIusive I’ve wanted to pIay in a LONG time, it’s a nice feeIing to have again after so so Iongthe Iast time I feIt this was for Rare RepIay and before that, it was with HaIo 3
January 31, 20233 yr And also one of the first next gen exclusives I actually enjoyed playing on my pcJust reminds me of jet set radio future specifically, even the fact that it's only on Microsoft platforms
January 31, 20233 yr the guy who leaked that is a firetrucking GIGACHADwe got so many new memes just because of thisthis shit wouldn't happen if the community would decide that people have to stream their prog and play on PS5/PS4there's too many ways on pc to hide the use of third party tools
January 31, 20233 yr I can’t imagine navigating the mess of a ui MMO’s have with a joystickI genuineIy don’t know how FF14 is even on consoIe MMO ui’s terrify me
January 31, 20233 yr it has amazing controlsI was honestly shocked how good they areIf I wouldn't own a mmo mouse I would play with controller on pcit's really good
January 31, 20233 yr It's actually a lot more streamlined then you'd think it'd be, it's pretty impressive
January 31, 20233 yr I wish I had time to dedicate to 14 tbhBut I barely have time to casually play through a few games a week, let alone an MMO loo
January 31, 20233 yr https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/436dce7bd078c914009957f2221c13e6a5cb497dI can't believe he wrote a post this size
January 31, 20233 yr The Batman 2 set for a 2025 release as part of Elseworld projectsSuperman & Lois has one to two more seasons leftSuperman: Legacy set to release July 11, 2025,The Brave and the Bold will be a Batman and Robin film, no release window The Robin will be Damian WayneSupergirl: Woman of Tomorrow no release windowSwamp Thing no release windowTelevision: Creature Commandos is a HBO animated seriesPeacemaker Season 2 has been put on holdBut the team will appear in WallerLanterns, Hal Jordan and Jon Stewart will be the focusParadise Lost is a game of thrones like story set before the birth of Diana but is on ThemysciraBooster Gold will be getting his own show, no release window‘THE AUTHORITY’ will be a film, no release windowChapter 1 us titled Gods& Monsters
January 31, 20233 yr ‘JOKER FOLIE À DEUX’ Ta-Nehisi Coates’ ‘Black Superman’ film. will be part of the Elseworld projects
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003