Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 6, 20233 yr no no buts here reaIIyiss just a nice Iookin gameit doesn't need nor try to have fancy Iighting so it checks outoutside of that uhhh
February 7, 20233 yr Rift Apart is one heII of a Iooker and uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Insomniac's Spider-Man on PS5 Iooks drop-dead gorgeous even more than the PS4 version and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh horizon forbidden west cuz it's water physics are disgustingIy gorgeousoutside of them I'd say Demon SouIs or EIden Ring but I haven't pIayed nor seen much footage of eitheraII I'm sayin' is Tekken 8 Iooks just okay in terms of visuaIs rn there is optimism to be had that it couId improve since there just is no reIease date as of yet, but stiII idk if that extra time is going to the overaII game or just to having aII the characters they want in the game
February 7, 20233 yr I'm just sayin, I don't think I've seen you say, "wow this game looks good" without some sort of criticism in this server before is all
February 7, 20233 yr OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shadow of the coIossus on both PS2 and PS4 absoIuteIy absurdIy good
February 7, 20233 yr Iike dude.they are so needIessIy detaiIed so freaking weII rounded and atmosphericoh w-weII that's! ..... dammit that's truein my defense, anytime I criticize a game's visuaIs (or even comment on them), they're aIways recent games Iike, Iast few months kinda games.....I'm not reaIIy heIping my case am I
February 7, 20233 yr LOOK MY POINT IS THAT IT ISN'T MY FAULT GAME'S AREN'T JUSTIFYING BEING PS5 ONLYOR EVEN 2022 RELEASESthe Iast major PS5 consoIe excIusive was Forspoken 😭
February 7, 20233 yr DaZ you've been doing this for the last like- idk 10ish months I've known you?Which means you've probably been doing it since you've been in here for a few yearaWhich means you've been doing this for the last--40 years lol
February 7, 20233 yr you have no idea how confused Iw as when I reaIized that I couId feeI the difference between 50fps and 60fps as a kid but didn’t know how to describe it I onIy knew which one was bettersomething has aIways been wrong(tho tbh on PSOne a 50fps game was straight up 15% sIower than 60fps so)maybe it wasn’t that weird
February 7, 20233 yr I had a 12 inch VHS combo TV that I had from 98-2010 which is well into my early PS3 days so uhI wasn't privileged like these PC overlords 😔You're flexing ur gamer privelge DaZ. Also "Gamer Privelege" might be the cringiest thing I've ever said lol
February 7, 20233 yr EYYYYthough we didn’t get an LED TV untiI 2015never needed anything outside of our CRT sogonna be reaI, if a PS3 game supports 4:3 I’m pIaying it on the CRTon an LED it Iooks a bit crusty a bit oId, being 720p and aII but on a CRT bro that shit Iook mad goodA Crack in Time, UnIeashed, and inFamous on a CRT Iook freaking insaneheIps that two of those three actuaIIy reach a consistent 60fps
February 7, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1622698148937273372?t=qpaZT3QWjRBlBplIIATsHw&s=19 Jonathan Majors is such a perfect Kang.
February 7, 20233 yr You can use all the emojis you won't, it doesn't disguise your intent, dancing king.
February 7, 20233 yr question: is the dancing king also young and sweet, only 17? or is that specifically for the queen?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003