Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 7, 20233 yr I say you’re full of shit. Anyone could make HP; JK was just the first to have the idea.
February 7, 20233 yr It's not- am I speaking a different language here??? It's not about the fact that "JK was first" She got turned into a celebrity and had a big presence; I lived through it lol
February 7, 20233 yr habut is she still that big tho ? atleast in france teens don't know her name at all despite knowing Harry Potter very wellthey are all very dumb tho, the dumbest in europe probably can't even read and jsut watched the movies
February 7, 20233 yr Well she got big in America and the UK which are pretty much the defacto taste-makers of the world lolIf we are using France as an example, I mean, she's no Jules Verne butShe was pretty big lol
February 7, 20233 yr There is no nuance to be had. At least to anyone with common sense.In the mine of a child this might be complex
February 7, 20233 yr Alright how about this then- Sam we're both Christians, right? Well horrible shit has been done in the name of Christianity but we "seperate" that part of it don't we?
February 7, 20233 yr Yeah, but that doesn't mean ignoring it eitherThat's my thing with JK, again, me personally- it's hard to ignore it when trying to separate from the two
February 7, 20233 yr “Christianity” itself wasn’t the problem; it was because individuals manipulating the faith to serve their own ends
February 7, 20233 yr And for me personally, I can very easily separate the two since I don't really care about the creator. But I can understand see where you're coming from
February 7, 20233 yr something i wonder tho, all that boycott thing is, as usual, a nothingburger turning into free advertisement for the game and you also remind everyone of her view by doing it, isn't all this counterproductive ?
February 7, 20233 yr And again, I'm not trying to say it is like that for everyone- but for some people it hit them very hard. Like I just read all the books, watched the movies and played like 2 of the video games; but that's where it ended. I'm talking about for people who like, bought House shit, cosplayed, took those online quizzes where 90 percent of them ended up in HufflepuffFor them, shit hit hard
February 7, 20233 yr like, if no one talked about it, and didn't buy when they disagree with her, wouldn't that be better for "your side" or whatever ?
February 7, 20233 yr Eh, yes and no. The truth is, SOMEONE would have picked a fight with someone. Maybe it would have been the anti-Rowling people who are advocating for causes, or maybe it's a Rowling supporter who either A. wanted to do a little trolling or B. idk they're one of those people who get freaked out by pronouns lolBut to 100% blame it on one side or ideal I think is misinformed.
February 7, 20233 yr Man HWL has been great so far the combat is so fast pace but punishing if you don't counter correctly
February 7, 20233 yr The combat looks hella fun, is it more reactionary or like pattern memorization?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003