Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 8, 20233 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727986952909095003/1073012238685847722/Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Concept-Art.aviforiginal idea
February 8, 20233 yr Like ok, Frozen 3, I expected, Zoo2pia I kinda wantedBut motherfiretruckin Toy Story 5???after your weird Lightyear movie bombed???
February 8, 20233 yr I do too, but, there comes a point where it feels excessiveThey already did a 4th one, huge presence in the parks, an old Star Command cartoon, Lightyear, KH3, like is that not enough???
February 8, 20233 yr no keep goingso much possibilities with the settinglike zootopia kindawas wondering why there wasn't a 2 already
February 8, 20233 yr I would rather a movie or show set IN the Toy Story universe, that I'd be fine withBut what story could you possibly tell with Buzz and Woody??
February 8, 20233 yr Their story seemed complete in 3 already but, with 4 ending the way it did, I just don't see how they can justify a story worthy of a 5th installment
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003