Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 9, 20233 yr her first movie was a certified "never again" in my eyes but heymaybeee the second one'II be betterrrr?
February 9, 20233 yr DaZ didn't like that the Turning Red protagonist was disrespectful to her Mom lol
February 9, 20233 yr DaZ are you 60? 😂You never had a rebellious faze, or, wanted to do some fun stuff and it caused conflict or sm?
February 9, 20233 yr rebeIIious fazeeeeeeeeeeeeee hmmmmthere was this one time I toId my mom I didn't wanna eat the food she made one day and that I wanted something eIsesoshe just kinda made that something eIseand it onIy took 40 minutes of carefuI pIanning and 30 minutes of taIking to get that outcome 😌
February 9, 20233 yr I never have either. Though that may be because autism set me like five years behind and I just never had the chance to be rebelious.
February 9, 20233 yr https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/spider-man-noir-live-action-series-amazon-1235515943/ WHOA
February 9, 20233 yr odd thing I discovered today apparentIy, SIy 4 adds the music and sound effects for the cutscene in reaI-time they aren't baked in the video fiIe itseIf
February 9, 20233 yr Theatrhythm producer apparently let out that there was a "Tactics team" very busy working on something, from an interesting french interview, they tried fishing for some dissidia news but nothing https://www.ffring.com/2023/02/09/interview-ichiro-hazama-et-masanobu-suzui-createurs-de-theatrhythm-final-bar-line
February 9, 20233 yr google translate works better with french than japanese don't worryapparently Rikku from FFX is hard to get into compilation games but they were evasive as to why, she doesn't seem like a problematic character or anything
February 9, 20233 yr Only thing I can think of is her attire in X-2 being more skimpy I guess? They put her (tho alrered) in KH thoFar as I can tell Rikku is liked enough in JPBut I've never even seen Les Miserables 😪
February 9, 20233 yr I think they were talking specifically about her X version not X-2, but idk the way they answered was weird
February 9, 20233 yr Or if you want to piss off pretentious American theater kids, you can pronounce it like how I typically do; "Less Miserables." (But like, the word miserable lol)That is weird tf? X Rikku is better lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003