Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20233 yr They’d find their way out there somehow. Cows are dumb shits.That’s why we breed them. They’re stupid and easy to herd.
February 26, 20233 yr That they areThey’re at least nowhere near the level of dumbassery that sheep are. Sheep will literally throw themselves into danger.
February 26, 20233 yr Well I think that's why they always use "sheep" as a metaphor (simile?...) when describing certain types of people in varying contexts lol
February 26, 20233 yr Reviewers have supposedly had a chance to play FF16, embargo for that lifts next week
February 26, 20233 yr OoooHere's hoping it's goodAnd if it sucks maybe we'll get turn based combat again for 17 so either way I win lmao
February 26, 20233 yr and onIy you can Remake itintergrade it into your worIdrebirth the worIdand you too can uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crisis core
February 26, 20233 yr I see, I understand nowI was the Final Fantasy 12, Revanent Wings the whole TIME, guys.
February 26, 20233 yr I love watching dinosaur movies so muchRandom I knowBut I just finished rewatching Dinosaur on Disney+ and I fall in love every timeAnd before that I rewatched the classic We're Back movie
February 26, 20233 yr THAT MOVIE IS SO UNDERRATEDahem excuse me. Yes indeed that was a childhood favorite.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003