Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20233 yr guys guys CAN YOUBELIEVETHAT THIS IS ACTUALLY REALhow couId they do this to ray chaseyoko's music nomura's character designs the voice actorsaII have been made totaI jokes of with this one ad sheesh
February 26, 20233 yr This is why I need an adblock for all google play gamesPlus, the reason Yozora exists
February 26, 20233 yr Bro I am so happy Disney is now adding Oswald to their merch collection on their siteIt's so nice to see him back
February 26, 20233 yr Finished the first Xenoblade Chronicles gameThought it was a pretty standard JRPG and then came the last act when you go onto the Mechonis and boy does it take it up a huge notch in the storyStarting the second game now
February 26, 20233 yr the first game goes firetrucking crazy during the mechonis part. I absolutely loved the twistand the 2nd game has insane lore bombs. I hope you will have a great time with it3rd one is my favorite because I love the main cast so much
February 26, 20233 yr the way they made the world feel bigger than it actually is by using the titans is really coolit adds so much scaleI'm so happy that they added the missing part of the bionis with the dlcthe shoulder got cancelledin the ogI'd recommend to screenshot some of the tutorials btw. when I played the game you couldn't reread tutorials. at least not in the basegame lmaogame suffered in some ways very hard because they also helped to develop botw at the same time
February 26, 20233 yr idk too much about xenobIade since I onIy pIayed about 20% of the switch version buteven I know about the um. the epic reveaIs about a certain group of characters's futurethe weird as heII route they decided to take on that front
February 27, 20233 yr I can't go to cons so the only way I can play a FF16 demo is if one drops on PSN for free
February 27, 20233 yr apparentIy!there's a TaIes of Symphonia remaster out for Switch rnI am the height of sad I've seen bad ai upscaIed textures before but oh my god whatif nothing eIse, the video I watched about it did one great thing convince me to pIay the GCN version it's the onIy version that runs at 60fps 😳
February 27, 20233 yr Mega's final Pokemon Presents Prediction: It doesn't matter because Pokemon fans are always at constant civil war with each other
February 27, 20233 yr You know I have a based red pill take I just thought ofMaybe we wouldn't need crappy remasters if people just--- kept their original games/consoles had backwards compatability 🤯
February 27, 20233 yr THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTINGTHAT WOULD REQUIRE LIKE, EFFORT OR SMTHNyou need to chiII snakeas far as I know, there's 2 distinct factions rn ones that want to see the game not Iook and run Iike garbage and the others that just kinda wanna see more pokemon and have come to accept the above
February 27, 20233 yr What, is it so "not lit bro" and "hype af fam" to ask a little consumer responsibility and good product management?
February 27, 20233 yr sorrybut any good Iicensed game any good game at aIIthey're aII on the oId ass consoIes you don't havea nymore
February 27, 20233 yr Like, PS2 did it just fine, PS3 can play DVDs, PS2 disc's were basically DVDs, and PS4 and 5 can play Blu Ray's when PS3 games were basically Blu rays so like
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003