Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20233 yr nah, I'm coping with the fact that I bought it before JKR came out as a TERFwhich is fair imo, cause like... how would I have known?
March 26, 20233 yr the full setI just always show the full collection and put the disclaimer inhave been banned in a server for putting in that disclaimer though cause "political content"so there was that
March 26, 20233 yr dude, I was banned purely for being trans on a server of someone who used to be one of my fav youtubersguess which youtuber I blocked(well, technically I was banned for coming up for myself and someone else was being transphobic, which got me banned)
March 26, 20233 yr no not even if your Iife depended on itIuminous has murdered everything it has touched it is just a straight up bad engine
March 26, 20233 yr Did square ever used frostbite ?Luminous wasn't that bad, right ? At least ffxv was good ?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003