Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20233 yr Not mine either. I respect it, of course how can one not? And it has great games- just objectively. But, not a fan.
March 27, 20233 yr meh not reaIIy much of a ZeIda guy at the momentI Iove OOT and MM, but every other game I've started, pIayed 2 hours of, and then just stoppedBoTW incIuded they're good games and I enjoy them, but I just stop stiII and idk why IoIbesides so far there appear to be IiteraIIy no graphicaI differences or enhancements in ToTK
March 27, 20233 yr I wanna give MM improving over OOT as an exampIe but that onIy reaIIy happened because of the expansion pakLOLfair fair
March 27, 20233 yr I mean, when you think about it, isn't every game a roleplaying game? No one's playing as themselves, they're all assuming a role. Even for the games where you create an avatar that looks just like you, it's still not you.Anyway, I'm not big into Zelda but I've played some of the more recent big ones (twilight princess, windwaker, skyward sword). But breath of the wild really hit that exploration itch I didn't know needed scratching, and that's a good chunk of why I picked up genshin (also the memes, but that's beside the point)
March 27, 20233 yr I don't need your Orwellian-induced theoretical Darwinism messing up my Nietzsche-ist indused soliloquist ideologies.
March 27, 20233 yr How long did it take you to Google all those terms to make sure you had the right ones
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003