Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20233 yr Hmm, I never knew there were comics, I kinda wanna see if I can find some somewhere
March 27, 20233 yr It's based off the movie they made a while ago, I really enjoy it. The game takes a...weird turn tho
March 27, 20233 yr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tintin:_The_Secret_of_the_Unicorn_(video_game)
March 28, 20233 yr Don't be mean to Cole, Hawk.He's the best Cole I knowGranted the only other dude I knew named Cole is on meth now but-
March 28, 20233 yr Yeahhhhhhh, I'm not surprisedMe and a group of friends drove a buddy out to Cali to drop him off at his gfs apartment and Cali is kinda sketchy
March 28, 20233 yr Depends where you go of course, but yeah, we be Wilding out of pocket here.Or however u younger kids talk
March 28, 20233 yr You Californians talk about drugs the same way we Wisconsinites talk about booze. We're the drunkest state in the nation lol.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003