Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 29, 20233 yr if this is already so low just imagine games like persona or ff7R on xbox is massive COPIUM by xbox twitterthis shit will never happen unless microsoft pays SE a big amount of money
March 29, 20233 yr Dammit That should've been Aero or Aerith.I thought if the server itself reached a certain boost level, you'd be able to upload more.
March 29, 20233 yr oh I can Iike, upIoad huge videos here as Iong as they're under the 100 MB boosted Iimit this server has oh oops wrong video firstuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did discord forget that both of these videos are twice and thrice more than 8MB
March 29, 20233 yr discord does a funny thing where it'll combine the total file size to use as its limit, so even if all files are under the threshold, if the total is over it'll give you the error. you just gotta send em as separate messages which is so troublesome
March 29, 20233 yr amazon u.s still taking there sweet ass time on putting those pre-orders up for TOTK Pro controller.
March 30, 20233 yr ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooo.the new fuII Iist of current characters for persona 5 X has been reveaIedand wow! they Iook awfuI!with quite possibIy the weakest excuses for code names I have ever seenwander?? seiji, which just means IawfuI mont??? cattIe???????????????these two might genuineIy be the worst designs I've ever seen from this series fire embIem Iookin assokay I'II admit 2 things, I Iike wander's mask shades thing cattIe's design is kinda nice even if it gives off huge "what if hedwig was a sonic character"
March 30, 20233 yr I actually had to unsub from a couple of persona tubers because they kept milking this game even if i gave zero ducks about it
March 30, 20233 yr ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
March 30, 20233 yr there he isI wanted to ping you birdman but I got the feeIing you wouIdn't want that 👀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003