Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20233 yr ending felt rushed and I didn't really like it except for one scene. pacing is all over the place in this game. I'd say it has very high "highs" but also very low "lows", when it works it hits very hard. I think a reason for the pacing issues could be covid. Freya and the entire story around Thors family are my favorite parts in the game but I feel like the thor part deserved better. It felt very rushed in the end.
April 5, 20233 yr I mean rumors of a PlayStation Showcase in May orJune have been going around for awhile now... so...
April 5, 20233 yr After I was let down by those FF stream leaks I'm just gonna wait and if I see it I see it lol
April 5, 20233 yr hahasame. oh shit we found something to agree on time for me to see a therapist i guess
April 5, 20233 yr Aw come on Xillia, DaZ is a good guy!Not just everyone can let me rant on shit for an hour and not get annoyed or bored after all 😌😔
April 5, 20233 yr I need to finish that game so I can change my nickname. Hopefully soon. Maybe. Either that or when I do my regular 6-month pfp changes next month
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003