Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20233 yr hawk that's Iike saying we're aII characterscostumes are more dressing up Iike someone or something suits are just nice dresses
April 6, 20233 yr Tbh this mentality is changing more and moreHardly anyone in our generation is thinking that wayLike, have you not seen the amount of Spider-Man cosplays on Twitter during No Way Home release?And everyone was all about it because it's fun (and hilarious with the video memes haha)
April 6, 20233 yr ^10+ years ago for sure because the mentality was basically "only kids can dress up"
April 6, 20233 yr The cake is not a lie with those Spider-people cosplayers, ya all know what I'm sayin'?
April 6, 20233 yr yesssssssomeone ask you what your favourite TV show is you teII them Grey's Anatomywhat's your favourite food? hmmm rice simpIe ricefavourite drink? coca-coIafavourite coIour bIuewere you to pick water, you'd be far more interesting than most pick green instead of bIue and you're practicaIIy from another pIanet
April 6, 20233 yr That's seems very unrealistic. I mean, who can afford Rice and Coke when bills are outrageous
April 6, 20233 yr eye twitches as I remember everyone and their grandma loving that show back in the day
April 6, 20233 yr It does fit the definition of arguing, but I like to think of arguing as negative and so I want what I say to just be adding to a discussion. Doing my best to make it come across that way (except for the rare time when I'm actually trying to argue, lol)And yeah, you're right. I had to cut what I wanted to say short because I was almost late clocking in, but things are certainly changing in terms of perceptionhttps://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/084/140/772.jpghttps://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/084/140/772.jpgCoca cola is basic. Sprite is boring
April 6, 20233 yr Man you really wanna invoke the wrath of God huh.Tf am I supposed to drink- Dr. Pepper? 🤢firetruckin, no thank you.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003