Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 8, 20233 yr I played online Mario Party 6 beforeif you can online GCN games, you can do GBA games
April 8, 20233 yr guess the benefit to buying this coIIection is that you can actuaIIy find randoms and stuffno need to go into a discord to find peopIe
April 8, 20233 yr its all the jp versions too that had all the extra content that was taken out of us version so they had to retranslate all the BN games
April 8, 20233 yr Well.. I finally did it. Tales of Xillia 2 is FINALLY*** finished at long last. Honestly... I could say **A LOT**. If you want something more in-depth... I put something like that on my YouTube. It's like... an hour though (not joking). I'll try my best to summarize though. This game... isn't as good as the prior game. It's really not. But it's not exactly a horrible game either. It has it's moments. It drags **A LOT (more than it really should) in the middle of the game. The story is good at the start drags a lot in the middle but if you can put yourself through it (easier said than done obviously) then it's worth it because the story makes it worth it and I got invested again at a certain point. But a lot of things could have been taken out and it would have been better. Also... a silent MC (mostly. 90% of the time is my best estimation) just doesn't work for this franchise. I'm sorry but it just doesn't. Have I been babied with mostly talking MCs? Sure. But I just don't think a silent MC works for this franchise. I just don't. Elle is probably the most annoying character I've *ever* seen in the Tales of franchise. I'd even go as far as to say the most annoying character I've seen in quite a long time. She's a brat. I'm sorry but she is. Do I just not like kids? Maybe yeah. But she really is. No wonder I got the first ending I got. What I will say... is the character development is *much better in Xillia 2 IMO. With the 'mini Social Link' mechanic and the character episodes. I wish that was in the first game honestly. This game has problems. Obviously. But I still enjoyed it for the most part. It's up to you whether you play it or not. But you might feel obligated to if your like me. You can ignore it if you want... but I just don't feel like that's warranted with this game. But again... up to you.Updated Tales of list (overall list): Abyss Berseria Xillia Xillia 2 Graces f Symphonia Zestiria Symphonia 2 VesperiaNext up... Persona 5 Strikers
April 8, 20233 yr Idea for the next wave of the Mario Kart 8 tracks: Rainbow Road from the movieIncludes the ability to switch voices from the movie
April 8, 20233 yr https://www.wowhead.com/news/opinion-is-healing-a-cosmetic-role-in-mythic-4-dps-and-no-healer-keys-332378 Blizzard being in the same position regarding healers as FFXIV. Just axe the role entirelyit's such an outdated conceptall modern games are going for a hybrid role in terms of supportit's crazy that mmorpg's are still so much behind 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003