Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 8, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/heydoubleu-studytogether-widepeepohappy-peepo-peepohappy-gif-18531858https://tenor.com/view/heydoubleu-studytogether-widepeepohappy-peepo-peepohappy-gif-18531858
April 8, 20233 yr Zelda is a no brainer frI have friends who would spend all their life savings for that
April 8, 20233 yr "King DDD I'm gonna slam your candy ass straight through Dreamland."Nah what they NEED to do is make a sports drama about the dudes from ExciteBike.
April 8, 20233 yr ign had a pretty nice proof of concept for it that one april fool's day. not 100% solid, but they had the right idea overall
April 8, 20233 yr who couId forgetTMNT 2004 studio pitchnice for what it was but I personaIIy don't reaIIy Iike the artstyIebesides if we're gonna get a ZeIda movie I'd Iove for it to be 2D
April 8, 20233 yr Nah nah here's what you do- you make Link a brooding teen with one liners and past trauma, black hair, and instead of the Master Sword, he uses a jet black, evil looking sword cause he abandoned the path.Then you name the movie,. TLOZ: Legend of Zelda
April 8, 20233 yr I can't wait for people to find out that Zelda isn't the name of the main character"What do you mean the Princess is Zelda? I thought Zelda was the kid."
April 8, 20233 yr Yep. People out there wanting a female Zelda when they don't realize is Zelda is the Princess, not Link
April 8, 20233 yr LOLaIsoI was taIking to a friend about how Sonic Team had better fix the awfuI drop-dash in their ports for 1, 2, and CD in Origins PIusin the initiaI reIease, once you heId down the jump button for the drop-dash, you couId no Ionger change direction amazing devs I knowbut it was even dumber than I thoughtthe equivaIent of a cheat code 💀how are you this incompetent
April 9, 20233 yr I really hope it surpasses itI now see why nintendo didn't want to work with disney
April 9, 20233 yr I do too but for different reasons.Disney needs to be humbled-- they've been too comfortable since Moana came out.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003