Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 13, 20233 yr Yeah I mean any game that came out during that timeframe was doomed from the start
April 13, 20233 yr wait I think there's a youtube video too a tiny bit betterI am a little bit sad that grass and plants don't move when you walk over themmaybe on pc
April 13, 20233 yr Yeah it's not like this PS5 exclusive should be capable of little things like that right?
April 13, 20233 yr I wonder how much this will help considering that the main criticism regarding the game isn't the quality. It's the genre/directionpeople have still avengers ptsdthey don't want another liveservice
April 13, 20233 yr if they really want to change it they will have a hard time. If they want to go for a story driven experience they basically have to rework the entire game and probably have to change the story too. I wish they would have delayed it to the end of 2024.and most games that make reworks on this scale turn out to be mid at bestwhich is probably not what sony expected LMAOI love how schreier tweeted the exact same thing this moment
April 13, 20233 yr I wonder if D4 will meet the same fatesome people absolutely do not like that D4 goes full live service and multiplayerthough blizzard has the advantage that their players from other games already play liveservice. so it's mostly just the core diablo fanbase that complainsimagine playing games like WoW. no sane person plays this disgusting game
April 13, 20233 yr Yep. A delay to next year isn't going to change the style of the game. This isn't going to help much for the criticism. At all. Out of sight doesn't really mean out of mind. Well... in this case I think at least
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003