Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 19, 20233 yr god I hate Nintendo so much right now. I wanted to finish BotW, age of calamity and the current pvp season in FFXIV before totk gets released but these firetruckers are casually shadowdropping xenoblade 💀
April 19, 20233 yr wasn't the author of Twilight a massive biggot? is this the second TV reboot based on a book series written by a biggot announced this month?
April 19, 20233 yr I start to believe that all authors of these teen franchises have a biggoted backstoryTwilight has also a lot of weird shit
April 19, 20233 yr https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1648732986806763547 at least one good thing has come out of this
April 19, 20233 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/end-of-an-era-netflix-is-officially-shuttering-its-dvd-rental-business https://www.ign.com/articles/netflix-plans-a-broad-rollout-of-its-password-crackdown-reveals-us-timing
April 19, 20233 yr Seems like it. I always thought Redbox took over as the primary source of physical rentals and that Netflix had quietly shuttered theirs around the same time
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003