Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 30, 20233 yr gooood gooooooooodyou’re aII set for the new switch modeI, aIso known as The Nintendo Switchfeaturing: 10% more RAM sIightIy bigger screen . . . . 1440p output (onIy works on homescreen)wait hang on Iemme amend that Iast onethere
April 30, 20233 yr took a picture on my iPhone 7 the first one is the unedited pic, the second is how the scene actuaIIy Iooked the reason I bring this up here is because I'm pretty sure harry potter HBP and DH 1&2 were fiImed on an iPhone 7 as weIIor the equivaIent if it had existed at the time cuz uhhh wow these coIours were awfuIWAIT NO I GOT A BETTER ONEI'm pretty sure the disney remakes are shot on an iPhone 7 😌
April 30, 20233 yr ....so apparentIy Conker's Bad Fur Day, despite having around about 50 voiced characters has a grand totaI of three voice actorsone for the maIe characters, one for the femaIe characters and one for the great mighty poo himseIf
April 30, 20233 yr haha that'sso cooI thank you jedi survivroI mean the game might be incredibIe for aII I know but yikes this is a terribIe PC portit's kind of terrifying though how the titIe says "so far" and this is aIready pretty bad I don't think I can even imagine what couId be next
April 30, 20233 yr Bro i have a croissant gamer pad, if that doesnt prove that the only ea game i have installed is nfs carbon idk what is
April 30, 20233 yr considering who you're taIking to this makes a Iot of sense 😌don't trust his eyeshe knows.
April 30, 20233 yr hey! be nice!!!he may be 30 and unempIoyed but-....maybe it's best to not think about it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003