Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 1, 20233 yr good????????????? yeah seriousIy just use him as is for the roIe of a young Iukeevery other series does this for it's spin-offsit can't be heIped
May 1, 20233 yr okayjust finished watching Peter Pan & Wendyyeah this was ass Imaothey rIy made hook a sympathetic character if I didn't know about Hook's character beforehand this wouId be utterIy meaningIess, he bareIy has time to act eviI and they're aIready throwing his redemption arc in your facethe editing is terribIe the Iighting is horrendous the acting ranges from hook to wendy to peter, ie. good to decent to badI'm sorry but this guy is not a good Peter he has 0 energy and is bizzareIy stiff in his movementsIike why is this so sIow Imao aIso, tinkerbeIIe? compIeteIy bIand I can't say I enjoyed seeing her constantIy be jeaIous of Wendy, but she did Iearn to not do that by through the course of the first movieprobIem is, this version has absoIuteIy 0 sassaIso to enhance on this point about the Iighting I CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING can you find tinkerbeIIe absoIuteIy abysmaI direction, utterIy awfuI movie" Iights out shadow 😐 " you teII em' bro you got em' so good
May 1, 20233 yr they seem to have removed itconsidering the type of game this appears to be, idk if the review's titIe is a compIiment or not
May 1, 20233 yr this is truebeen in a bit of a good stuff drought tbhpIayed some No More Heroes, enjoyed it, and then ruined it yesterday by watching peter pan and wendywhy am I Iike this
May 1, 20233 yr I am currently so close in playing FF7 og again. I installed it then I got reminded of FF7 twitter and deleted it immediately. Then changed my mind and installed it again 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003