Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20233 yr to be 100, though, they're not: they're just creating characters that are light-skinned outright. tidus, on the other hand, well... the duck's spot on there
May 2, 20233 yr Oh no they’re firetrucking up again and Natlan isn’t even in the concept stages.Why are they combining Indigenous Mexico with African tribal groups?I have given up.I will slumber knowing I can shit out a better design than HYV.
May 2, 20233 yr shouId I go on top of that mountain I’m pretty sure that’s where my quest objective is
May 2, 20233 yr 💀I guess for every WOAH GAME OF THE YEAR THIS IS AMAZING situation we need to have another faIIout76 moment
May 2, 20233 yr Not even that hard. Genshin art is impressive on a technical level, but there’s little of actual substance to the designs.
May 2, 20233 yr now that is no longer the worst game of the year immediately announcing the dlc because now everyone shits on redfall
May 2, 20233 yr so weirdit feeIs so weird seeing gran turismo and pIaystation stuff everywhere here it doesn't feeI reaI
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003