Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 3, 20233 yr he's weirdIy open and joke-y for a japanese game deveIopermainIy because the originaI game kinda Iooked Iike ass I'm aII for artstyIes and stuff but the originaI fr just Iooks ugIywhat an amazing """"remaster"""" it teeters on the same Iine as CCFF7R but way more imo cuz you knowthe characters don't Iook awfuI 🤐
May 3, 20233 yr This is the most OOC I'll ever be but HOLY SHIT EAH AND MONSTER HIGH HAD A BOOK CROSSOVER??
May 3, 20233 yr HELLOE??https://tenor.com/view/correctcity-feral-gif-21818350https://tenor.com/view/correctcity-feral-gif-21818350
May 3, 20233 yr So this is the next pick axe in fortnite..... looks really familiar to some other weapon 🤔
May 3, 20233 yr LISTENITS REAL. I am looking so firetrucking intensely.firetruck you Descendants for swiping away EAH.https://tenor.com/view/correctcity-feral-gif-21818350https://tenor.com/view/cerise-cerise-hood-red-ridding-hood-ever-after-high-gif-20449476Favorite character pog.I have a pattern.
May 3, 20233 yr isn't descendants that live-action series about the kids of people like jafar and ursula and them?
May 3, 20233 yr :Cry1:I while I like the fashion of Descendants, EAH takes genuine inspiration from Brother’s Grimm and classical faerie tales, while Descen. only sources the material from Disney.
May 3, 20233 yr I just.I like the messy leather and mist matched fabric.https://tenor.com/view/cerise-cerise-hood-red-ridding-hood-ever-after-high-gif-20449476Favorite character.And, ofc, she’s wolf adjacent.
May 3, 20233 yr the sheer difference raytraced gIobaI iIIumination brings is just incredibIe deIicious ambience
May 3, 20233 yr let me just say don't play the game for the storyI was one of the people that hoped the Zelda franchise would finally transcend its low quality story telling
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003