Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 6, 20233 yr "Silent protagonists are immersive and get you involved in the world" Said by socially awkward gamers with no friends.
May 6, 20233 yr Wii SS is reaIIy annoying at times with how many times it stops you to tutoriaI stuff at you
May 6, 20233 yr I SPAM a AS FAST AS I CAN OKAYthe switch version fixes a Iot of the misery from the originaI, buuuuut it’s $10 more expensive than the originaI for no reason so
May 6, 20233 yr And if you could skip tutorials, I'd be okay with this. I actually appreciate it when games walk me through how to do things, but I know not everyone does.
May 6, 20233 yr silent protagonists because you want the players to be able to imprint themselves onto the character? i sleep silent protagonists because they literally can't talk for either character or story reasons? real shit
May 6, 20233 yr it remasters the HUD impIements gyro controI (IiteraIIy have to), 60fps, skippabIe cutscenes
May 6, 20233 yr Okay see, I get that sentiment. But after playing through SS, TP and WW (especially WW), Link has lots of personality
May 6, 20233 yr Sure but you're scraping for it- you really have to go out of your way to see/find it. Imo
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003