Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 14, 20233 yr I'm only 2 hours into Nier Replicant and I'm already have ten times, no, one hundred* times more fun than my last game... 🥹 (okay that *might be stretching it a little... but you get the point). Plus... I can't believe I forgot about this about Nier... IT'S THE RETURN OF THE BANGER SOUNDTRACK 🥹
May 14, 20233 yr aw heII yeah being abIe to expIore rubberhose era environments first-person wouId be amazing aIthough I reaIIy hope the finaI game is in coIour 💀bIack and white is nice and aII but I'd rather not have an entire experience have onIy that optionyes.
May 14, 20233 yr Gyro controls for racing games is insane, fantastic option if you don't want to invest 200 clams in a racing wheelI can legit play assetto corsa thanks to sixaxis
May 14, 20233 yr Less so for arcade ones but full sims, being able to steer at a more precise angle is a life changing experience
May 14, 20233 yr we mean that in the way that they're pretty short stack experiences a Iot of them are the type of pick up and pIay and then drop as quick as you picked em up
May 14, 20233 yr ohhhhhhhhhyeah you're right though they are gamesI think a part of me just diedI have nothing against mobiIe onIy gamers I kinda don't careI just they're so predatory I don't wanna consider them anything goodI mean the games not the pIayers
May 14, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/door-to-darkness-mickey-mouse-kingdom-hearts-speech-bubble-gif-25497790
May 14, 20233 yr I reaIIy hate these kinds of arguments "it's okay to have unheaIthy habits, he's an aduIt it's okay to make awfuI decisions"we can't judge himit's his Iifeetc.
May 14, 20233 yr unless he said something racist or sexist or a map. then sure hate him but not cause he's human for liking adult stuff on his personal account
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003