Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 7, 20233 yr I used to dislike 10's system as a kid until I played it again with the remaster on Vita and it became one of my favorites when I realized how well it was implemented and how much you can take advantage of certain things
August 7, 20233 yr I doubt this is gonna mean much but with Square posting and the Yuffie actress hyping up, I wonder if we are getting a new trailer soon
August 7, 20233 yr Happened with the previous one too, Barret's actor and I think Tifa did the same a few days before
August 7, 20233 yr Also yeah, I agree. I played it for the first time a few years back, it was great although did start slow. I do want to retry it.Also get on X2
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003