Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 14, 20233 yr WAS THAT ITDAWG THAT'S NOTHINGTHAT'S LESS THAN NOTHING EVENI REALLY I reaIIy thought you were exaggerating 😭
August 14, 20233 yr armored core system requirementsdon't expect this game to run in 60 fps though. It's a From Software game
August 14, 20233 yr I think miraculous ladybug fans are blind. The drip marketing for the ray chase genshin guy dropped yesterday and they're comparing him to the main bad guy from ladybugOriginally I'm thinking "oh, must be the same voice actor" but no, not even close
August 14, 20233 yr the what fiIm ImaoI think yeah they 100% arethey’re stiII watching the series 💀oh yeah no chance Imao
August 14, 20233 yr I really hope Elden Ring gets patched with the DLCFrom Software games DLC's are usually peak and I want the best experience
August 14, 20233 yr Like, tell me they look the same, or even close enough to make the comparisonSorry discord doesn't wanna upload the pics I'm attaching, gimme a minute
August 14, 20233 yr No daz, look: they both have a cravat and silver-ish hair! THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON
August 14, 20233 yr I don't think they're blind, I think they just have alien eyes that our human brains just can't grasp the perception of.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003