Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 14, 20233 yr another fun fact, the game's 11th anniversary was just a month away when they did this
August 14, 20233 yr “Yes I’m going to release a sequel to this game and then take away easy access to it during it’s birthday for funzies!!”
August 14, 20233 yr firetrucking idiot move.Especially since some people WANT to get into TWEWY but don’t have access to a DS or can’t afford a switch.Si like?? Our only option is a phone.But then they rip that away for ✨FUNZIES ✨🤩 and now we have to watch the gameplay.So anyway, I’m a Shiki apologist.SE shot itself in the foot with removing TWEWY for mobile.
August 14, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1691198590415241216?t=wuWXCa5G4hZ9f4cULQO4OA&s=19
August 14, 20233 yr https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/08/pokemon-companys-coo-addresses-issue-between-release-schedule-and-game-quality😏
August 14, 20233 yr "we know the issue exists"broit's been 4 years since sword and shieIdyou're way past time to care my guy
August 15, 20233 yr It’s a theory bc I don’t know anything, and it started as a way to “TWEWY-ify” my character.I don’t know how much of my theory is true, but based on my friend’s reaction, I think I got close?
August 15, 20233 yr Since I don’t know much about TWEWY yet, I’m making assumptions that winners have three options of either returning to the RG or staying in the UG. I know returning to the RG is definitely one of the prizes (based on what the Reapers have said, but they’re sketch), but I still feel like there’s going to be more options for winners. In “Alien’s Theoryland” I’m going to assume the main two prizes are returning and staying as a guide/IO (Immortal Object) (or whatever the TWEWY equivalent is called). Idk if becoming a Reaper is a FOR SURE option but they have to come from SOMEWHERE. In Theoryland, I’m assuming returning to the RG is the most popular choice, as it’s what people are fighting for. The remaining ones who don’t have anything, which probably isn’t many (but again we’re in “Theoryland”) either become IOs or Reapers. Hanekoma is, I think, a Reaper’s Game IO because he doesn’t SEEM affected by the Reapers. I think the shop owners are IOs as well since they seem unphased by the world around them. If my “Players become Reapers as a prize for Winning” is true, then I think they either: A.) lost themselves somewhere along the plot and want to hurt others as they have, B.) become Reapers as a way to protect themselves from getting hurt by other Reapers, a way to “level the playing field”, or C.) become Reapers to make Games easier for incoming Players so the new ones don’t have to go through as many hardships. Again, I don’t know how much of these theories are true and I don’t really want to know if they are because I’m only 2.5hrs into a 22hr silent gameplay of TWEWY.Sorry about the FAT paragraph, I got excited about TWEWY.
August 15, 20233 yr ok, so this may sound like a stupid question coming from someone who's owned a ps4 for years, but my console will update a game if i leave it in rest mode, right? like, if i put it in rest mode before i leave in the morning, and the update hits around 5pm, and i get back at 8pm, the update should already be underway, right?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003