Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 15, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DestinyBulletn/status/1691452645754728448?t=wrlAdED5eMSuKbM4thMhww&s=19
August 15, 20233 yr Ruby was on land and created a new type of fuel source using Kraken Stars and Chelsea used a trident to slay an Earth God.Idk if Kraken Stars are a thing I haven’t seen the movies
August 15, 20233 yr WHY DO TWEWY PEOPLE THINK IM BULLSHITTING WHEN I SAY I DON’T KNOW SHOT ABOUT THE SERIES??
August 15, 20233 yr simpIe if you know the series, then you know the seriesthere's no such thing as passive interest in TWEWY
August 15, 20233 yr YEAH. BUT I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE I’VE “secretly played the game” BECAUSE OF MY THEORY AND IT’S BIZARRE.
August 15, 20233 yr weII I mean you have yeah you have pIayed the gameyou wiII accept the reaIity we are giving youaIso your theory's just too cIose to things that happen in the game LMAO
August 15, 20233 yr I have literally never touched any form of TWEWY in my life.Maybe I’m just good at predicting stuff and catching along?Because I did predict Aqua getting trapped in RoD during the beginning of BBS, while knowing nothing about Aqua and BBS as a whole.Ventus being a sacrificial/martyr was also a prediction but ehhhhh
August 15, 20233 yr My brain is so screwed up I thought that thumbnail was DaZ's cursed Live Action Moana edits.
August 15, 20233 yr Half the KH cast could be considered that at different points of the story though, to be fair.
August 15, 20233 yr “Salvation” and “Sacrifice” tipped me off specifically.“Oh he’s a Jesus figure lol” <— was partially right.
August 15, 20233 yr Lol fair pointYou got Sora who's the nice Jesus and Xehanort who's the evil Jesus
August 15, 20233 yr And Master of Masters who's the chaotic neutral God who walked out of Shin Megami Tensei, boomIdc lol "evil jesus" sounds funny so I typed it
August 15, 20233 yr He’s LOKI.Nomura didn’t name all the DR characters after Norse Gods for Xehanort to be called an EVIL JESUS.
August 15, 20233 yr Xehanort is really just a mad scientist. The only reason people don’t see him that way is because he doesn’t look like one.
August 15, 20233 yr Yeah but Xehanort existed 10 years before DR existed lolThe Norse stuff didn't really start coming into play until the last few years
August 15, 20233 yr I have found the secret to the partner pin card system.Also SHIKI’S FOGHTING STYLE IS SO SMART??Like?? She’s still a physical fighter, she has to punch and kick to her Mr. Mew to do it, but she channels her power through Mr. Mew so that way her actual body is safe and unharmed??Like that’s so SMART.
August 15, 20233 yr By the looks of it, Mr. Mew is as strong/effective/slightly stronger (?) then the average person, which makes the style even smarter.I have beef with the luxury stores in Shibuya TWEWY.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003