Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 19, 20233 yr my character is only lvl 30 and is already breaking the base damage cap of 9999 lmao that buff stacking shit is so brokenI'm gonna exploit this in every boss fight nowI need bigger numbers
August 19, 20233 yr you get used to all of it after a certain time. If you have questions feel free to ask
August 19, 20233 yr limsa lominsa is a godamn maze I get so lost lolI definitely willI'm doing the free trial right now but I think I might end up getting the dlcs
August 19, 20233 yr regarding the maps if you have played FF12 the map structure is basically the same
August 19, 20233 yr I have seen the most cursed shit in Baldur's Gate 3this game has sex scenes and romance options for everyone💀
August 19, 20233 yr I shouId probabIy be happy TWEWY wasn't too big there'd be far too many minaminiminimotomomios running around
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003