Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20233 yr Did you love how there wasn't even a flash of light- he just went Super Sonic in a second lmao?
August 22, 20233 yr God don't bring up Goku...I have a friend who every week debates with me on how Sonic could totally body Goky.
August 22, 20233 yr Active games, I think they have 5: honkai 3rd, star rail, genshin, tears of themis, and zzz will be the 5th
August 22, 20233 yr The wildest part is that you get some people playing 2, even 3 of them at once. Like, how does anyone juggle that many games?
August 22, 20233 yr I really hope they learned from Cyberpunk. I don't want the same launch experience in the Witcher 1 remake...
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003