Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr Limen stfu lmao there's a reason I call you Dancing King lolYour worst is better than most of our best.Now if we're talking Guitar Hero, then we got ourselves a competition
August 29, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Cryptic4KQual/status/1696341320623624498?t=r2n2DkboIvlVBtTq_3PHwA&s=19
August 29, 20233 yr quitewith 3 main characters i would have expected at least 2 hourslet me rephrase that: with 3 main characters meeting for the first time and coming from different places in the MCU, i would have expected at least 2 hours to properly tie it all in
August 29, 20233 yr https://x.com/culturecrave/status/1696344410580222295?s=46&t=9eJIFSCkp_cL9uILTLL0Zg
August 29, 20233 yr pffffffI saw a bit of gamepIay of a Ieaked starfieId copy I sincereIy hope the Iag was his awfuI camera and not the gameeither way he gets what he deserves 😤
August 29, 20233 yr so I was bored and wanted to watch a movie my brain thought "why not a cheesy horror movie" and then I remembered the new Saw movie is releasing soon and I have never seen any Saw movies, so I decided to watch Saw (the first one from 2004) and uhm... yes... that wasn't really cheesy genuinely well written movie a few dumb decissions but nowhere near as dumb as your usual horror flick and the movie was genuinely scary at times and suspensefull at the end
August 29, 20233 yr I am sad but aIso unaware of they areidk how on earth you watched any saw movie wouId IiteraIIy never watch a body horror movie even if my Iife depended on it I just cannot stand it
August 29, 20233 yr it's not my fav type of horrorbut I didn't feel like Saw (at least the first one) over did itbut if you can't stand stuff like blood... yeI mean tbf... my fav comic series is Locke & Key which is a body horrorUNTIL firetruckING NETFLIX ADAPTED IT AND RUINED EVERYTHING
August 29, 20233 yr look manthey adapted a body horror comic seriesand didn't put a single drop of blood in it
August 29, 20233 yr also all the rep around mental health: gone anti-bigotry messaging (mostly racism and homophobia): gone all the mystery: gonethey put the comics in a blender, added water, cooked it and drained it before diluding it with milk
August 29, 20233 yr Netflix' Locke & Key is my Sonic Frontierseveryone somehow seems to love it but jesus firetruck is it horrible
August 29, 20233 yr is the ideaI comparisonI now fuIIy understand your pain and sympathize with you entireIy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003