Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr Seems like the shirt is pleated because the collar is too (assuming they're the same article of clothing, scarf makes it harder to confirm)
August 29, 20233 yr THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY'RE PLEATED IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND IT MAKES ME ANGRY.WHO TF PLEATS A SHIRT?
August 29, 20233 yr And the fantasy was pissed for some godforsaken reasonLike oh my imagine a single character being transHow dare
August 29, 20233 yr Dude I just want to exist as an asexual trans person. I see nothing wrong with that. I’m sure none of you do either. But some people firetrucking do and it pisses me off
August 29, 20233 yr Any examples of them doing this, because all I have seen is just them wanting more representation
August 29, 20233 yr Did a quick search because I was curious, and it seems like pleated shirts are usually worn with tuxedos (though obviously without such a fancy collar)
August 29, 20233 yr As an ace I also love the “maybe you just haven’t met the right person yet” argumentCause uhmKaren
August 29, 20233 yr Maybe you just haven’t met the right woman yetWho says you’re straight? Maybe you’re pan
August 29, 20233 yr Only article I have seen from them is praising Dion, I am not sure how that's clickbait and a bad thing
August 29, 20233 yr If Eurogamer would care about representation they would try to have a more diverse team at least
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003