Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr Is there literally any proof they haven't hired any lgbt people? Or any proof they haven't hired any because of that?
August 29, 20233 yr Also literally one of their most known employees, Aofie Wilson, is biSo I am asking again, where is this coming from exactly
August 29, 20233 yr Because whatever you are spouting here has some deeper meaning than just them not being diverse
August 29, 20233 yr Does Billy Joel count as a Disney employee cause he voiced a dog in a movie?Hmmm I was not aware of this. SorrySeems I need to do some research and not assume that what one guy, who I assumed did their research, saidIf they have LGBT staff it’s def less rainbow capitalism
August 29, 20233 yr Also from what I am looking up, the guy who wrote that FF16 article of Dion is apparently gay tooSo now I am just more confused as to where this hostility is coming from
August 29, 20233 yr Idk, even hiring a person who's part of a certain group doesn't guarantee they did it to show they care. Not saying it's the case here, but such a move could just be a diversity hire meant to look good and afford the company some degree of "cultural cushioning"
August 29, 20233 yr Ok I tried googling eurogamer controversy and they most recent thing I found was from 2012
August 29, 20233 yr But this ended up being about them not being diverse and that's why Eurogamer should get firetrucked from review Starfield?Which apparently they finally got a code for an hour after they wrote that articleAnd apparently a bunch of UK reviewers didn't get it eithehr
August 29, 20233 yr Ardyn's shirt isn't a tuxedo shirt dude.the ENTIRE shirt is RUFFLED.ALL OF IT.https://tenor.com/view/why-crying-emotional-tears-sobbing-gif-17306861
August 29, 20233 yr he deserved betterbut instead they made forspokenimagine how good FFXV would have been with 3-5 more dlcs
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003