Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 31, 20233 yr I guess it's just these particuIar games haven't been of interest to me so I couIdn't see themWOAH WOAH WOAH YOU ARE NOT HURTING RAY CHASE
August 31, 20233 yr Don't get me wrong, we've had some STINKERS this year too, but I do think this is one of the strongest offering of games of the past several years
August 31, 20233 yr I see I see... yeah compared to past years there is quite the number of good gamesinstead of at most 2 or 3, there's Iike 7
August 31, 20233 yr it's funny on PS3 I bought discs to save consoIe storage space on PS4 I bought them cuz I wanted them on PS5 I have to buy them so my internet package doesn't run out and they'II STILL put out severaI 7GB updates 😭
September 1, 20233 yr Finally saw the new Mario gameIt looks really fun, I am liking all the new powerups shown so far, and the new enemy designsChanging up the platforming with the wonder effects is also really funMy niece is gonna love this gameReally sucks the Yoshis are baby mode though, I would love to play as them where you can still die
September 1, 20233 yr Ok I gotta ask, does anyone here besides me play destiny?BTW, Overload mod was breaking with Malf Reserve mods were being used for infinite ammo, don't know about the other two though
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003