Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 1, 20233 yr Saw someone today with 1826 which is ridiculous as the raid is capped at 1790 anyway so whats the point
September 1, 20233 yr I just heard a couple notes of the opening screen song of FFXV and wondered why it sounded familiar.
September 1, 20233 yr And then I realized.It’s SOMNUS.Which is also Yozora’s theme in 3.Nomura is probably giggling to himself in the corner.
September 1, 20233 yr I'm 99% sure this'II be a direct sequeI to borderIands 2 on vita there was a coIIective "HUH??" when FF15 pIayers heard those first few notes in KH3's secret endingmyseIf incIuded ofc
September 1, 20233 yr Somnus is to SE fans what the G note is to Emos.Cor seeing Noctis jumps head first into battle: He’ll be fine Cor seeing Prompto getting a paper cut: ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
September 1, 20233 yr Noctis is Australian now.The Keycaitch (?) had me hunting goblins.I slipped into an accent to hunt Goblins.
September 1, 20233 yr longstanding trope of making bad guys sound like a certain group to make fun of them (but not directly in more recent examples)
September 1, 20233 yr I abandoned the whole plot for Prompto.Chocobos.Not to sound dramatic, but I would die for Prompto.Noctis is going to be the worst-best king ever.The anxiety of driving will ever escape me.
September 1, 20233 yr come on man, you know it's just showing a comparison between page and screen. it's not trying to show off anything like lighting or whatever
September 1, 20233 yr I know I know I'm onIy kidding ...kindamost things in the series (at Ieast from the traiIer) is reaIIy reaIisticaIIy dark which just reminds me of fant4sticcan't say I'm hyped for it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003