Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 3, 20233 yr I mean considering the best seIIing games in the series are Jak 1 and Daxter for PSP uh
September 3, 20233 yr For the industry, no, for themselves? MaybeI mean they make more money than we do so what do we know I guess right? Lol
September 3, 20233 yr I didn't say they dropped eco, I'm saying they never said in the fame what became of the other ecos, besides green basicallyAlso don't "yall" me this isn't Tumblr pre-2020's
September 3, 20233 yr PFFFFFFaIso yeah that the onIy proper eco we see that isn’t dark or Iight, is green eco and even then it’s in the eco seed
September 3, 20233 yr please, i've been using y'all for years (even just last week in this very chat)
September 3, 20233 yr Free update todayWeapons skin is oneBasically swap to another blades while having one on
September 3, 20233 yr but really, why would you expect to see natural eco at all? with the way their society progressed, they started incorporating it into more and more things. someone sees natural eco and takes it all to be crafted into eco-based products or used to power various things in the world. in that way, it mirrors our own world to a degree
September 3, 20233 yr I guess that's good?I am not even sure the purpose of giving the other characters new outfits when you have no control of them joining your party or anythingAmbrosia and I guess Torgal I can get
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003