Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 3, 20233 yr I don't know much more that happens for Joshua b/c I only made it to Titan Lost so far.Blast from the 90s
September 3, 20233 yr hmmmm I’II Iet you win this time 👽 I do stiII find it weird how the characters from Jak 1 don’t even mention how it’s bareIy around in raw form, but daxter says something to that effect when you pick a precursor orb for the first timeacceptabIe
September 3, 20233 yr Yeah but by plot threads I meant story threads not lore- and I brought up the gun thingI can't speak for DaZ but my issue stems from, after a certain point they pretend the first game and what happened in it never happened; no one brings it up, no one name drops Gol, or the sages, characters don't reflect on it
September 3, 20233 yr …actuaIIy hey yeah you’d think Eco Sages wouId be a big proponent of this bIeak future worId, Iike oh these big sages are corrupt! or smthn
September 3, 20233 yr then again, I feeI Iike the game doesn’t bring up anything that wasn’t in the opening cutscene simpIy cuz they wanted to make sure new pIayers weren’t confused at aII
September 3, 20233 yr I get it, it's a PS2 game, and they didn't go deep on the story, and for the record I lobe Jak 2 and 3; 3 is my favorite of the trilogy but, I can still have my gripes
September 3, 20233 yr I'm surprised Square is getting away w/ dual streaming to Twitch and YT since Twitch recently made a big deal that mentioned it was not permitted.
September 3, 20233 yr Dual stream the dreamAnd I'm nOT talking about the random ass singer from the early 2000's.Calm down there buckaroo.
September 3, 20233 yr Haven't seen an update since About to check nowSeems it's just for partners now https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/twitch-now-allows-partners-to-stream-on-rival-platforms-but-theres-a-catch-1911859/Seems it's just for partners now https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/twitch-now-allows-partners-to-stream-on-rival-platforms-but-theres-a-catch-1911859/
September 3, 20233 yr `` However, the policy change explicitly states that streaming on two platforms at once, for long periods of time, such as an entire stream on both Twitch and YouTube at the same time, is still not allowed.`` tldr it still really isn't and unless you're doing trailers or short form content it's not worth it
September 3, 20233 yr So, a three-hour stream would be too long for dual streaming to be permissable.
September 3, 20233 yr The part about Google exclusivity doesn't make sense to me, though.AFAIK, Google didn't mind if partners dual streamed to YT and Twitch and it seems that has been business as usual for streamers.Maybe Square is an affiliate instead of a partner or that one-hour show was not in violation.Developer channels might also be allowed an exception to the partner rules of where they share their streams.
September 3, 20233 yr Hopefully they do some actual fun post game stuffKinda insane there is nothing extra to do. None of the hunts were a real challenge except Svarrog, and none of the sidequests really did anything remotely challenging.
September 3, 20233 yr yeah, i hear you. the transition from original to 2 was rough for me, to the point that i've never actually beaten it. 3 was finished, though. then the rest are pretty much nonexistent for me (racing, flying, whatever else)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003