Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 5, 20233 yr The one on the right is barely noticeable.No. I like 'em thicc.The one on the right is what I got.
September 5, 20233 yr That never came to the U.S., but we got stickers/decals and the "Mystic Silver" PSPs to immitate it.I couldn't even fit my Nintendo 3DS cover due to the stickers I had from Re:Coded.Plus, mine in black, so the designs would not show well anyway.
September 5, 20233 yr I have a Zacian & Zamazenta Nintendo Switch Lite.There's one for Dialga & Palkia as well.
September 5, 20233 yr it looks like just random shit in the backand im tired of nintendo never coloring the console itself
September 5, 20233 yr How expensive do you think the DLC for FFXVI will be? I still have an unused Playstation Store card.
September 5, 20233 yr $0 hopefuIIyjk jk actuaI story dIc'd probs be around $30this right here is the funniest thing I've ever read "runs Iike a PS5 game"4k 60fps on nintendo 💀sure man
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003