Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr which means that Crisis Core turned it into "Genesis is one of the reasons why Sephiroth became mad"
September 14, 20233 yr I hope they take that awayNo hint at him in the trailer for that scene and I hope it stays that way
September 14, 20233 yr there's no way that all of this is open world btw.I expect them to do the standard jrpg thingwhere chocobos are path abilitiesthat lead to new dungeons
September 14, 20233 yr Well yeah if you go to a different continent I would understandBut I mean just between the towns
September 14, 20233 yr I expect the towns to be instancedjunon has the elevator in og, cosmo canyon might be open, gold saucer will definitely be instancedrocket town is probably also openjunon elevator could technically be used as a loading trick to make it seem like it's connected
September 14, 20233 yr So from the playstation blog> "Nomura: The original party members are all present in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. In the previous title, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Red XIII became an accompanying member in the second half of the game, but he will become an official, playable party member starting from Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Similarly, there are characters who are accompanying members in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, that will become official party members in the next title."
September 14, 20233 yr Yeah, Red, Cait, and I'm gonna say either Vincent or cid as the new party members
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003