Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr Damn I really want that statue but I need to wait a few days for money but the pre orders will probably all be gone tomorrow
September 14, 20233 yr yep they are basically traversal skillsI wonder if this means that chocobo breeding is dead
September 14, 20233 yr only if you pick the exact dialogue options and if you firetruck it up you can play the entire chapter again
September 14, 20233 yr I mean if it's like like Remake then you need to play the whole game again to do it
September 14, 20233 yr this makes me hopeful they'll still make him stand upright in a sailor outfit LMFAO
September 14, 20233 yr I can't wait to see Cloti fans cry when the Clerith date blows it out the water.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003