Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr I gurantee you that there's some weird console warriors that already use FF7 remake's sales as evidence that it's a failure
September 14, 20233 yr fan fictions are already going wild. I saw some people mentioning how cool it would be if Zack limit breaks himself from the lifestream into the real world the moment he sees aerith being in danger 💀
September 14, 20233 yr those mfs on twitter dont play games they just view sales and the latest clickbait to use as fodder for there pointless plastic fight
September 14, 20233 yr Let's not pretend Square is consistent with their writing in the first place guys lol
September 14, 20233 yr One of my predictions is that Zack is gonna interact with the full crew at some point
September 14, 20233 yr For every FF X and Chrono Trigger there's a 13, or 15. For every Tactics there'd a Bouncer 😔
September 14, 20233 yr firetruck Square Enix. They ruined my jobin FFXIV>Madge💀nah just kidding I love them😄
September 14, 20233 yr sigh the collectors is out.............the site wouldnt even let me log in man
September 14, 20233 yr I dont get why they didnt do it like FF16 where they had a future date to pre order
September 14, 20233 yr Man I can't wait to play as Cait Sith. I didn't expect them to have him be playable on and without the moogleIt does look like the megaphone is still his weapon
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003