Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr I think Yuffie is the only one who got a redesign, everyone else looks the same
September 14, 20233 yr okay but i truly hope there's a moment in the game where tifa gives her a belt or something silly like thatso it just doesn't appear
September 14, 20233 yr AhhThat's what you meantYeah I expect that tooI hope he's there for Chocobo racing thoJust him having his own chocobo he loves
September 14, 20233 yr Like a clone? As far as I saw, much of the parts w/ Sephiroth only Cloud could see.
September 15, 20233 yr It was a good placeholder in remake because you are only in Midgar but I hope in rebirth you actually fight them in the wild
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003