Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20233 yr Just don't expect the same type of writing as Remake had. The script here is the exact same as the original games release.It takes place before FF7's eventsSo before Remake so yeah
September 15, 20233 yr That's a complicated question to answer.Cause yes- but, it's from the compilationActually I'll explain when you're done lol no spoilers
September 15, 20233 yr Ok second question, is the plot any different from the OG Crisis Core or is it the same?
September 15, 20233 yr Oh dopeWas hoping to see some Peter swinging, wanted to see if he got some new animations now that look fun like Miles had in his own game
September 15, 20233 yr He didThat transition is sick tho, I love it going from the map into the city like thatNot like I will use it though, I have never needed to in these spider-man gamesSwinging is just that much fun
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003