Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20233 yr aka peak Final FantasyI remember when Shadowbringers got released I skipped studying for one of my finalsjust so I can play because it was so addictingI still passed btwThe reactions of non FF players was also really interesting. XIV was Preach's first FF game for example and Shadowbringers made him go through the entire franchise lmaohe's currently at FF12 now
September 18, 20233 yr Yeah I've heard both sides of that opinion. I'm just gonna play it for myself and see how I feelI'm gonna wait until 6.5 comes out so I don't have to buy it for another month or so lolRight now I'm working on getting my machinist and astrologin to 60
September 18, 20233 yr Yeah I'm liking both of them, granted lvl 30 is a bit simple right now but I'm enjoying the flow
September 18, 20233 yr I hope it's like in Octopath Traveler 2. In Octopath Traveler 2 there's a mechanic where you can switch between both parties during combatand it's really firetrucking amazingthe characters of both parties share a turn with each otherso you have a lot of decision makingI am still curious how Red XIII will work btwit's just concernalyzing but the revenge mechanic sounds useless if he's ai 💀I mean in the end it doesn't matter for my playthrough because I will do cait sith only
September 18, 20233 yr I hope Cait Sith gets a self destruct mechaniclet the firetrucking moogle explodedva ult ptsdhttps://tenor.com/view/overwatch-dva-ult-tips-gif-18482363https://tenor.com/view/overwatch-dva-ult-tips-gif-18482363
September 18, 20233 yr blue mage is the thing I am most curiousthey know it was absolutely broken in og ff7and in 7 Remake it was mostly uselessbut 7 Remake didn't have the op abilitiesyou get all of these in the first 15 hours of og ff7
September 18, 20233 yr yesit has imo the best turn-based combatthe only thing that ruins the game a tiny bit is the warrior characterbecause he's broken for early and mid gameand 1 turns all enemies
September 18, 20233 yr the secret boss in ot 2 is a yozorabut with turn-based combatthe boss makes every turn matter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003