Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20233 yr Yeah I'm thinking of doing samarai when I get to StormbloodThen Gunbreaker for ShB and Reaper for EW
September 18, 20233 yr everytime I do my anime moves I yell the skills like I'm a firetrucking anime character
September 18, 20233 yr Oh my god that's actually awesomeso when you're actually leveling the job, what do you usually do? Is it actually just queue up the highest level dungeon until max level?
September 18, 20233 yr daily roulette, level 1-60 is also great with deep dungeons, high level dungeon spam Black Mage is kino btw Black Mage is kino btwthe tank buster
September 18, 20233 yr tank died and I got aggrobecause I did so much damageand ofc I got immediately a tank buster
September 18, 20233 yr people in the raid were laughing their ass offbecause they saw me jumping down
September 18, 20233 yr the moment I got the tankbuster I knew it was joever for me so I tried to die with style
September 18, 20233 yr I was in a fight with the big whale and just before damage started, I jumped off the side of the platforming trying to get on and just fell to my death lmao
September 18, 20233 yr lmfaoI have no context for any of these fights and honestly, that might be for the best
September 18, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1703853064132702695?t=d5ARwss5R94P4PF4EMpZPQ&s=19
September 18, 20233 yr I have beef with everyone who told me to play FFXV, but DIDN’T tell me Florence Welch was featured in the OST,
September 18, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/MeshMushi/status/1703617342872203629 There just flexing at this point
September 18, 20233 yr Wow guys look at that- Xbox is making movesToo bad they want you to wait til the next generation and are monopolizing the industry in the mean time but yoooooo Elder SCrolls- hope it's Morrowind 2
September 18, 20233 yr I didn't play the Elder Scroll series anyway but this does seem pretty ridiculous yeah. But I'm not surprised. Don't be surprised when future Crash and Spyro games skip Playstation as well
September 18, 20233 yr I'm literally not surprised in the slightest lolWhat I'm surprised about with more recent stuff is how hard Square is U-Turning with their PlayStation exclusivity stuff
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003