Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr I've only seen a few clips so far but they're all mashing so idk if it's in or they just aren't doing it lol
September 21, 20233 yr Maybe there's more optionIf it's just that and you can't use the normal combo he had in Remake then that sucks a bit
September 21, 20233 yr i hope you can still parry switch into it lolthat was low-key one of my favorite things to do
September 21, 20233 yr i'm gonna log off now, and when i come back tomorrow i'm gonna expect to see maybe 20 new posts, but no more
September 21, 20233 yr I think that's part of his base arsenal now. I think I noticed that parry switch being thereOr maybe I am just seeingthings
September 21, 20233 yr also, i know dodge is default and on circle now, but is guard still in or has it been removed? iirc i saw someone mention a new shortcut menu on r1 which was guard before
September 21, 20233 yr like everything is just a huge improvement BUT, air combat still seems the same
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003